1. As a national project,
-To improve high fitness and vigorous
-To receive a new generation of intelligent building talented groups.
2. School Milk Programhad started at (16-9-2012) theprimary school ofKoeYwarThapyayKone village, Pobbathiri in NayPyiTaw Council andfeeding to all about (3000), primary students from (81) Basic Education Primary Schools.
3. 2013-2014 in NayPyi Taw, Yangon, Kayah, Karen, Chin,Rakhine, Shan, Mon, among the state’s total (171993) primary students was successfully fed through.
4. In the 2014-2015academic year, (125936) primary students out of 729 primary schools from (3) regions and (2) states including Nay PyiTawwere also fed successfully as well.
Moreover, at Ayarwaddy region (especially Ngapudaw Township and Labutta Township) other (1785) students out of a high school, a middle school and 10 primary schools were also fed as an extended activity.
5. In the 2015-2016academic year,the number of students fed by school milk program was increased up to (709346) and that were not only from Nay PyiTaw, Yangon District, Mandalay District and Ayarwaddy region but also from all other rural areas of Myanmar that Kayah Stateand Chin State were included. And totally (3877) schools among the country were covered under school milk program within that academic year.
6. School milk fed started at the 2012-2013 academic year until the 2015-2016 academic year, totalstudents (1039060) received a good feed.
7. In the school milk program,Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, Ministry of Health and Sports and Ministry of Education were participated by conducting in collaboration with thedonors.
8. Nowadays, in every sector of Livestock Breeding and Veterinary Department is always trying to develop dairy cattle breeding with artificial insemination (AI) and `toexpand school feeding program. At the same time, many others activities such as providing technical trainings andsupportingto developdairy cattle breeding straws and providing training awareness in villages are already fulfilled.
9. And even 80 milk pasteurizers with a system based on Public Private Partnership Distributor inDairy cow breedingdeveloping areas have been successfully established.
10. In order to improve socio-economic development among farmers, technical trainings, people awareness trainings and other general awareness through media and interests are also provided by the department as well.